|andreykotsenko516||Дата: Сб, 19.05.2018, 13:05 | Сообщение # 1|
|Choose the right option (a,b,c or d) to complete the sentence.|
1. It is necessary ... an account of his work.
a) his writing
b)for him to write
c)that he will write
d) in order that he writes
2. The evidence ... points to the existence of a common meehanism for these changes.
3.Although much has become known about the details of the genetic code, the problem is still fact ...
b) having solved
4. The samples are supposed ... using the new technique.
b) to analyse
c) to be analysed
5. The problem ... at the last staff meeting was of vital importance.
b) having considered
d)to be considered
6. I expect some interesting facts ... at our next conference.
a) to be reported
b)will be reported
d)is to be reported
7. We heard him ... this story yesterday.
a) to tell
d) has told
8. When ... to ionizing radiation, living cells cannot perform their normal functions.
9.Would you mind ... me a copy of your conference paper?
10. The list has all the items ... alphabetically.
c) to arrange
11. The work is not sufficiently advanced for any definite opinion of its validity ... .
d) to be formed
12. The theorem is proved ... quite usual methods.
13. ... mainly at newcomers to this area, the book is written in simple language.
a) To aim
b) Having aimed
14. The hypothesis ... next overcomes this difficulty.
b) to be considered
d)having been considered
15. There was a strong objection to our ... out this custly investigation.
b) to carry
d)to be carried
16. The result of this study is intriguing and surely worth ... in a larger piece of research.
a)to follow up
b) to be followed up
c) following up
d) followed up
17. The danger of radiation for human health makes us ... different means of protection.
b)to have developed
c) to develop
d) to be developed
18. It will take months for the new proof ... thorowghly.
b)to be checked
19. Henry Ford's introduction of the assembly line vastly reduces the time it took ... .
a)to make a cer
b) making a car
c) for making car
d) a car to make
20. That experiment demonstrates that people have trouble ... more than seven digits in sequence.
b) being recalled
Вот мои ответы, исправьте пожалуйста что неверно))