Помогите пожалуйста поставить правильные глаголы в скобках - Форум для изучающих английский язык
Вы вошли как Гость
Текущая дата: Пт, 17.05.2024, 10:20

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: MARINA  
Форум для изучающих английский язык » Для изучающих английский язык » Вопрос-ответ » Помогите пожалуйста поставить правильные глаголы в скобках (Очень срочно,буду благодарен)
Помогите пожалуйста поставить правильные глаголы в скобках
Stink5Дата: Сб, 24.05.2008, 20:48 | Сообщение # 1
Beginner
Статус: Offline
1.The book (to be written) before I (to speak) with a review on it. Every time he (to look) at the picture, he (to remember) the time the picture (to be bought).I (can) (tell) you the truth of this event if you solemnly promise (to be helpful). After she (to murmur) something,she (to seem to forget) about her particular promise. When I (to see) them, they (to speak) loudly.

2.1)Translate:Мы видели,что команда проиграла футбольный матч. Она поинтересовалась, что я делал вчера. Нам пришлось провожать всех гостей. Я так не смеялся целую вечность. Книга должна быть прочитана.
2)Open the brackets:Please, (to clean) my coat. I (to fall) down,so it (to be) dirty now. If they (to get) your invitation, they (to let) you know about it. On (to see) them she (to ask) them to stop.

3.1)Translate:Ей приказали показать багаж. Фильм должен быть показан вскоре по TV. Если будет темно, мы включим свет. Когда ты собираешься поздравлять нас? Боюсь, он не сможет ответить тебе сразу.
2)Open the brackets:It (not to rain) now, though it often (to rain) in summer. From time to time there (to be) spells of good weather. It (to speak) about rather often on TV late.

4.1)Translate:Он спросил меня,что я делал вчера.Нас попросили не беспокоиться. Ей приходится брать такси. Он сможет придти вовремя послезавтра, если он будет здоров. Она спросила, помнит ли он ее.
2)Open the brackets:The wind just (to stop) (to blow). I (to be sorry) (to miss) a lesson yesterday. You should (to do) it. It (to be) your duty.

MARINAДата: Сб, 14.06.2008, 18:00 | Сообщение # 2
Advanced
Статус: Offline
1.The book had been written before I spoke with a review on it. Every time he looks at the picture, he remembers the time the picture was bought.I can tell you the truth of this event if you solemnly promise to be helpful. After she had murmured something, she seemed to forget about her particular promise. When I saw them, they were speaking loudly.
2.1)Translate:Мы видели,что команда проиграла футбольный матч. - We saw our team lost the football match. Она поинтересовалась, что я делал вчера. She wondered what I had done theday before. Нам пришлось провожать всех гостей. - We were to see off aal the guests. Я так не смеялся целую вечность. I haven't been laughing so for a long time. Книга должна быть прочитана. - The book is to be read (или The book must be read - в зависимости от контекста)
2)Open the brackets:Please, clean my coat. I have fallen down,so it is dirty now. If they get your invitation, they will let you know about it. On seeing them she asked them to stop.

3.1)Translate:Ей приказали показать багаж. - She was ordered to show her luggage. Фильм должен быть показан вскоре по TV. - The film is to be shown on TV soon. Если будет темно, мы включим свет. - If it is dark we will turn the light on. Когда ты собираешься поздравлять нас? - When are going to congratulate us? Боюсь, он не сможет ответить тебе сразу. - I'm afraid he won't be able to answer you at once.
2)Open the brackets:It isn't raining now, though it often rains in summer. From time to time there are spells of good weather. It is spoken about rather often on TV late.

4.1)Translate:Он спросил меня,что я делал вчера. - He asked me what i had done the day before. Нас попросили не беспокоиться. - We were asked not to bother. Ей приходится брать такси. - She is t take a taxi. Он сможет придти вовремя послезавтра, если он будет здоров. - He will be able to come in time the day after tomorrow if he is well. Она спросила, помнит ли он ее. - She asked him if he remembered her.
2)Open the brackets:The wind has just stopped blowing. I 'm sorry I missed a lesson yesterday. You should have done it. It is your duty.

Форум для изучающих английский язык » Для изучающих английский язык » Вопрос-ответ » Помогите пожалуйста поставить правильные глаголы в скобках (Очень срочно,буду благодарен)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

frTread138